YOU: Have a deep understanding of the live events and content space as well as strategic planning and operational experience.
THEM: An established NYC film company whose mission is to provide artists with unique platforms to expand the audience for their works and to broaden the access point for consumers to experience independent film and media.
- Work with the Senior leadership team to turn the strategic vision for the business into actionable plans
- Identify new verticals that would contribute to the Company’s growth
- Support the long-term strategy of potential new businesses, including crafting go-to-market plans and proposals for monetization
- Develop business plans that outline a proof of concept, monetization strategy, and next steps for further testing to be approved by management and map out the key revenue drivers, related costs, and overall profitability associated with these new initiatives
- Collaborate with internal teams for new ideas, track and analyze the success of new programs and services and business models, as required
- Help identify key hires to lead and execute new initiatives, programs and businesses
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in strategic planning, business development, management consulting, strategic partnerships or other related fields
- Prior work with festivals, conferences, live events or branded content a plus
- Experience in business model design, analysis, and implementation
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multichannel marketing