You're excited and motivated by successful outcomes
YOU: You are a natural connector, ideally with your own established network in the advertising, marketing & creative fields. You are an ambitious and proactive go-getter with experience in the candidate research, sourcing and outreach phase of the recruiting process. You are a fast learner who enjoys learning about different industries, businesses, and roles. You have solid networking skills and know how to craft a catchy email and leverage platforms like LinkedIn, social media, etc. to ensure a high response rate to your outreach. Everyone you encounter, be it online or IRL, walks away with a positive feeling and would recommend You & Them to a colleague or friend.
THEM: You & Them is a boutique recruiting co. working with creative agencies, brands & startups in NYC. We are best known for our unique network, our high-touch customer service, and our strategic approach to recruiting. We pride ourselves on being true business partners to our Clients and career coaches to our Candidates. Our deep love for people is at the core of everything we do!
We are looking for a Talent Scout/Sourcer to help our senior recruiting team manage the first stage of the recruiting process; candidate research & outreach.
- Coordinate with Y&T Recruiters to determine position requirements
- Immerse yourself in the Client’s background, hiring needs, competitors, etc
- Identify qualified candidates using various sourcing techniques, i.e. LinkedIn
- Reach out to qualified candidates on professional networks & social media
- Pre-screen qualified candidates on behalf of Y&T recruiters
- Measure conversion rates, i.e. numbers of candidates who turn into applicants
- Constantly maintain a strong talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Represent Y&T in an approachable, friendly and professional way
- Experience as a Talent Scout/Sourcer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing techniques
- Proactive with a strong ability to take initiative and complete work on-time with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities and multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with a strong ability to manage-up
- Strong team player, yet comfortable in an independent, self-starter environment
- Excited and motivated by successful outcomes, i.e. sales/placement, with the candidates you’ve sourced
- High quality standards, with the flexibility to improvise and work efficiently
- Highly organized, analytical and keen attention to detail