An enthusiastic and detail oriented Studio Operations Manager
YOU: You are an enthusiastic and detail oriented Studio Operations Manager with a strong interest in design. You partner with leadership to ensure the best use of resources and are a champion for development and a confident manager and mentor.
THEM: They are a global brand agency that helps brands identify what makes them truly unique and meaningful. They are a company made up of designers, thinkers, leaders and daydream believers.
- Be the first point of contact for studio leaders to support day-to-day facilities management
- Maintain organization of all studio spaces and building facility management
- Maintain coordination of all packages and shipments
- Organizing of the office layout and addressing employee queries regarding office operations
- Manage office supply budget and expenses and oversee studio inventory- ordering items such as stationery, studio supplies, kitchen inventory and equipment, ensuring stock levels are proactively managed.
- Mentor, lead and inspire the admin team effectively and responsibly to manage situations to a positive outcome
- Manage a group calendar, nurturing team to reach their potential, recruiting of admin staff
- Manage the office and events operating budget in partnership with Leadership
- Partner with HR team to organize staff onboarding
- Oversee culture-related event planning and support with arranging internal and external company events
- Working closely with DEI Council with ongoing DEI activities and community events
- Coordinate with HR regarding health and safety planning in the workplace & lead studio-wide safety training and events
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Head of Admin Team (creative agency/environment experience is a plus)
- Solid understanding of studio procedures and best practices, with a proactive attitude
- Make recommendations for improvements that reflect the company values
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- An inquisitive mind with an ability to creatively problem solve
- Organizational agility with the ability to engage across all levels of internal and external partners
- Excellent level of attention to detail – experience with an office move would be beneficial
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with external vendors