All about big ideas, the furthering of great thinking, and the execution of exceptionally innovative work
YOU: Work closely with media and analytics to create impactful, integrated, and measurable strategic platforms. A thought leader who finds the best approach to clearly present data that drives innovation. You uncover cultural insights that surface opportunities and meaning for brands, and create detailed, yet simple presentations that tell stories and provide recommendations that contribute to the strategic direction of client work.
THEM: This agency believes cultural experiences and values are the key to connecting with today’s generation. They don’t sell to consumers, they create transformative projects and actively engage in the culture with which they work.
- Ensure the highest quality briefs and strategic inputs are fed into the creative department, partnering with the CCO, ECDs and Account leads
- Help our most senior clients shape their marketing strategy, from sizing market opportunities and setting annual objectives, to mapping a communications architecture, audiences and messaging
- Work in partnership with Account, Media and Creative to continually drive creative and go-to-market plan excellence. Provide a voice on the account global leadership team that directs the future of the account.
- Relentlessly raise the bar of best practice across the account, pushing beyond the bounds of traditional marketing and embedding the brand into culture
- Partnering across all disciplines and functions of the team to find new ways to provide value for our clients and help shape the most cross functional integrated team
- Nurturing the capabilities and careers of other junior team members
- Alongside the Account and Creative leads, setting the focus and shaping content for weekly meetings with the client CMO
- 6–10+ years experience in a strategic role within an agency
- Thrive in a fast-moving category and team, providing direction on 10+ projects
- Adept at building relationships with C-Suite and SVP-level clients
- Experience in the technology category or strong interest in technology a must Experience developing integrated campaigns drawing on subject matter expertise in brand planning, digital and social strategy, journey planning
- Fluency in data-driven decision making, in collaboration with Analytics peers
Confident advising on both traditional and emerging research methodologies
- Experience in B2B marketing a plus
- A collaborative team player who enjoys the partnership between Account, Creative, Media and Planning