You are a map-maker, drafting the course for your team’s strategic thinking
YOU: You are a map-maker, drafting the course for your team’s strategic thinking and campaign storytelling. You are an ever-curious thinker and dreamer, bringing a fresh perspective when it comes to finding solutions. You build trusted relationships with clients, go deep on industries and organizations, set the standards of work for your team, offer creative thinking and ambitious methodology and mentor those around you.
THEM: They are a full-service creative agency who partner with brands and people they truly believe in. They tell stories with conviction, craft and soul.
- Strategic development lead on multiple accounts
- Reimagine output for new storytelling devices such as multimedia
- A team leader who inspires different outcomes of creative products
- Tackle focused tasks in managing the strategy department
- Uncover unanticipated opportunities e.g. target audience, verticals
- Core relationship-driver with senior leadership
- Ability to navigate teams nimbly through clients’ internal process
- Demonstrate proven ability to sell strategy
- Able to rapidly distill info for key internal and external stakeholders
- Able to find inspiration beyond the “defined” category
- Talks the MBA-talk with confidence
- Acts as a relentless co-conspirator for diversity and inclusion
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills