Get your ideas off the whiteboard and into the world
YOU: You have the skills to drive strategy and articulate the strategic vision while directing multiple projects for diverse clients, reinforcing a spirit of collaboration & mutual respect. You build trusted relationships, go deep on industries and organizations, set the standards of work for your team, offer creative thinking and ambitious methodology and mentor those around you.
THEM: A Brooklyn-based ‘agency’ that focuses solely on user-centered websites and platforms. This shop is all about arts and culture, education and design, free expression and social progress- creating modern interactive systems & using an interdisciplinary approach that blends the practices of design, technology and branding.
- Direct overall product and brand vision, concept and strategies
- Define product strategy and articulate it through clear goals and KPIs
- Guide clients and teams to strategic product decisions, illustrating concepts through clear frameworks
- Craft all strategic writing including strategic decks, responses and creative briefs
- Direct and inspire design, engineering and production teams
- Ensure the business goals and user needs are satisfied through the final product
- Ensure the creative quality of products through clear feedback and direction
- Serve as a trusted advisor to leadership-level clients, quickly building comfortable rapport
- Guide and present strategic responses to prospective clients in business development scenarios
- You have extensive agency or studio experience supported by the strategic skills needed to gracefully direct multiple projects for diverse clients and industries
- Experience in digital product strategy and/or product management
- Digital strategy expertise that comes with a backdrop of user experience design, production, and development
- You have fluency in digital processes and deliverables
- You’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker
- You’ve found ways to get your ideas off the whiteboard and into the world
- You’re an organized presenter, natural facilitator, and strategic writer capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences.
- You are a proactive connector who inspires confidence in client executives and colleagues alike
- You’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator, able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speak the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver feedback that elevates performance.