Part crafts-person, part visual thinker, part strategist
YOU: You are an exceptional and polished visual designer who plucks unexpected solutions from the world around them. You are part crafts-person, part visual thinker, with a healthy dose of strategist mixed in as well. You’re the type of person who has the creativity to inspire and the curiosity to be inspired.
THEM: This revolutionary agency is focused on bringing people together to enact change. Utilizing technology to spread and expand participation, this agency is able to spread the message and effect change.
- Work closely with art directors to create strategic and beautiful designs based on each project’s established vision and concept.
- Participate throughout all phases, from concept to completion, to develop thoughtful design solutions that incite participation and engagement. Including but not limited to: responsive UX, web design, light prototyping, concepting for campaigns and creating mock-ups, branding work.
- Create user stories, personas and storyboards and determine information architecture, create sitemaps, prototypes and wireframes
- Work collaboratively with other designers, copywriters, video team members, as well as with strategists, technologists, analysts and online campaigners
- Contribute actively in brainstorms and ideation sessions with the ability to present concepts and design to your team.
- Think critically and strategically, learn quickly from mistakes, and receive and incorporate creative feedback gracefully.
- Coordinate production processes with internal teams and external vendors.
- Collaborate with project management and strategy teams to manage creative deliverables and ensure deadlines and budgets are met
- Support the professional development of other team members
- You’re a strong, versatile designer who has a drive to produce work that’s at the forefront of what’s happening in digital media in the social impact space.
- You have a strong interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media.
- A solid track record with at least 5 years of experience
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a meaningful company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You’re about ideas. Pixels are important, but they’re not always what this is about.
- You can express yourself. You’re ideally someone who should be ready to present work to executive level client stakeholders and represent the company at all stages of engagement.