A Social Media Maestro
YOU: Have your finger on the pulse and are at the forefront of the current and future ever-changing world of the social media and digital landscape.
THEM: A marketing strategy & business innovation firm that uses consumer intelligence and creativity to solve problems, create opportunities, and propel growth for industry leaders.
- Create and implement social media content calendars and stories to align with marketing strategies, launches, activations and across platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter)
- Create strategic social media campaigns to engage followers and create conversation, including reaching out to influencers and bloggers for collaborations
- Onsite surveying and developing and capturing content on a daily basis (both infeed and stories).
- Onsite Event content activation support
- Ideate brand engagement opportunities and unique ways to leverage UGC
- Engaging with followers and other social media accounts in an informative and on-brand tone of voice
- Respond to comments and questions in a timely manner while continuously evaluating and recommending ways to improve community management
- Knowledge of social media best practices and upcoming trends
- Work with internal team to build, define and maintain brand tone, voice and look across all social media accounts
- Build and ideate influencer program relationships
- Monthly data-driven reporting for wider business to gain insights and apply creative learnings/optimizations
- Boosting posts and managing paid social media campaigns
- Develop and report social analytics
- Assist with development of paid social strategy
- Strong writing skills
- Proven digital marketing, social media and content strategy experience
- An analytical mindset who is commercially savvy
- An understanding of strategic amplification strategies that create awareness, drive engagement, propel community growth and conversion
- Strong enthusiasm for creating images, video, and posts. Photography, video editing and writing skills is a plus. Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to work autonomously and cooperatively as part of a close-knit team.
- 5-7 years of experience working in consumer and entertainment brands, either for a marketing agency or in-house
- Direct experience working in social media marketing, influencer relations, social communities and digital marketing
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with internal teams and clients
- Exceptional attention to detail