Self-driven & proactive Project Manager
YOU: A self-driven, proactive, seasoned Project Manager who will work with the design team and account director to manage the production, scheduling, and resourcing of creative deliverables.
THEM: A strategy & business innovation firm that has a reputation for creativity & effectiveness working with top brands utilizing design as a driver for business innovation and brand experience.
- Manage day to day process of multiple projects for our client.
- Set schedules for client projects, working closely with vendors to create deliverable schedules for both digital and print work.
- Set resourcing for design team, and prioritize work streams.
- Create and maintain project briefs, schedules, meeting cadence, and budgets.
- Work hand in hand with creative team and account director.
- Previous experience managing production and creatives and associated timelines
- Knowledge of print and digital production
- Team player, great communicator, excellent collaborator
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with building schedules and budgets, and working with vendors and clients
- to manage scope and schedule, alongside our account director
- Nice to haves: Experience in hospitality, real estate, and/or events