Creative Producer with Big Ideas
YOU: You are a Creative Producer that is a strong mix of creative thinking, social & digital understanding, client relations, team management, and then some. You have the ability to think critically and can articulate the ‘why,’ as much as the ‘how’ in creative. You’re the driving force behind the work that fuels the story and it’s importance.
THEM: They are a young but top-of-the-game digital agency that combines PR, advertising and social marketing with fresh ideas that connect, engage and influence.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership to plan out projects, upcoming needs, and to elevate creative output
- Collaborate on both campaigns & on-going social communication productions
- Understand modern forms of content and constantly bring new thinking to the table
- Bring a point of view, contributing to ideas and executions
- Be on on-set as needed to drive photo & video production
- Manage projects, timelines, budgets and workflows with in-house and outside production
- Oversee resources and staffing against Studio projects, running bi-weekly meetings with
senior leadership to discuss all active projects and new business opportunities
- Key Areas of Focus:
- Building the Studio – Defining skill set & offering, hiring staff & freelancers, mentoring existing team, instilling process and organization.
- Oversee Creative Production- Work with in-house teams and outside partners across video and photo productions to bring ideas to life. This will include both participating in person, on-site at shoots as well as overseeing from afar and ensuring the best talent is on the ground to execute.
- Production Process – Work closely with internal & external creative resources, including in-house client creative teams, to manage process, ideate and bring productions
- 7-10 years experience within the industry in content production within an agency
- Energetic and collaborative with a great work ethic
- Thrive in a diverse environment and contribute to the overall culture of the company
- Multi-task and prioritize workload with quick turnarounds
- First hand experience taking projects from concept to production
- Excellent problem solving skills