Master of Organization and Communication
YOU: You are a super organized, proactive, team-builder who wants to grow in a long-term role with a dynamic team. You’ll work closely with business leadership across resource strategy, company planning, administration, team and office management, and creative recruiting. You know the industry well and are deeply connected across the fields of creative, marketing, & advertising.
THEM: They are an independent artist management and creative agency based in New York City. The company has been built around a visual language that interweaves the values of their founders, artists, and team. They believe in positive partnerships, unique solutions, and a shared love of visual storytelling.
- Lead recruiting, staffing, onboarding and resourcing efforts across departments.
- Handle all administrative aspects including payroll, insurance policies, benefits, salaries, reviews, HR questions, etc.
- Manage budgets for both resourcing, office, equipment and supplies, and team events and attend quarterly budget reviews.
- Lead all in-office needs such as day-to-day, staff calendar, equipment, materials, etc.
- Provide administrative support for team meetings, events, reservations, travel.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager or Head of Admin Team
- Keep things running smoothly and openly suggest improvements that reflect the company values
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- An inquisitive mind with an ability to creatively problem solve
- Organizational agility and ability to engage across all levels of internal and external partners
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with external vendors
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the salary range for this position is $90K – $110K