The Ultimate Planner
YOU: You are a highly organized, have outstanding communication skills, and a self-starter who can hit the ground running. Ever proactive, you are constantly finding solutions for problems before they even materialize. Your preparedness and flexibility make you not only effective, but cool-headed throughout the process.
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end beauty products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Ensure all creative requests and briefs are received in necessary timeframe, delivered on time and with budget awareness.
- Deep understanding of brand’s marketing calendar, understanding when briefs are due, driving timeline with marketing and thoroughly reviewing all briefs to ensure strategy is clear and necessary content is included.
- Create full end-to-end timelines for all creative projects, track major milestones and clearly communicate and escalate timing risks in appropriate creative meetings.
- Create and drive agenda for creative reviews. Present program updates, timing and key milestone moments.
- Encourage feedback at correct points in process, communicate potential risks and recommend solutions.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to receive creative requests, facilitate and maintain effective communication throughout project lifecycle (timelines, routing, job prioritization).
- Continuous partnership with Art Production team to drive photoshoot dates, post-production timelines and assist in shot list curation.
- 10+ years related work experience in a operations environment
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high pressure creative environment
- Experience with 360-creative, global project management and curating and managing assets globally
- Leadership skills, with ability to manage a team of 2. Ability to manage time and work both independently and in partnership with team.
- Strong presentation skills, ability to personally organize, prioritize, and manage freelancers as needed
- Proficiency using MAC Systems platforms and Adobe Cloud programs
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the salary range for this position is $95K – $105K