Champion of the employee experience
YOU: Are a compassionate, rigorous, and experienced human resource professional. You help actualize the company mission through the implementation of people practices that meet and go beyond human resources standards and kickstart positive employee experiences from recruitment through onboarding.
THEM: A Brooklyn-based ‘agency’ that focuses solely on user-centered websites and platforms. If you’re in to Flash and/or advertising campaigns, you’ve come to the wrong place. This shop is all about creating modern interactive systems, using an interdisciplinary approach that blends the practices of design, technology and branding.
- Manage the hiring process from start to finish, from drafting job posts and setting up the hiring pipeline in our recruiting software to facilitating interviews, scorecards, and exercise materials.
- Ensure a positive and productive recruitment experience, acting as the key partner and support system for the candidate.
- In collaboration with hiring manager and discipline leads, manage and advance the employee onboarding experience, ensuring optimal comprehension and a seamless team building experience for new employees.
- Manage compliance, HRIS administration, paid family leave benefits (with support of our PEO, Justworks) and unemployment claims, ensuring city, state, and federal labor laws are adhered to in all matters.
- Organize and manage employee’s legal experience from documentation (I9s and E-verify) to tax processing and payroll enrollment. In collaboration with our attorneys, facilitate employee immigration inquiries and renewals with an understanding key visa petition categories.
- Manage current policies and benefit offerings including transit, paid time off, open enrollment (medical, dental, vision), retirement and more. Develop our benefit program with an innovative lens to ensure it is progressing alongside industry standards and advancements.
- With the direction of leadership, find opportunities for the advancement of our professional development program. Support our professional development program through facilitating performance reviews.
- You’re an experienced human resources professional with an established track record of managing People Operations programs within an agency or cross-disciplinary organization, leading day to day processes and serving as the foundation for employee safety and support. You balance business integrity with ongoing growth in equity, diversity and service to employees.
- You have command of human resource standards (federal, state, and city). You understand how to assess, navigate, and mitigate risk while supporting a seamless and positive experience for employees.
- You understand the complexities of working in a global workforce and have experience in driving company policies and legal processes in areas such as immigration and employee benefits that ultimately protect the employee during their employee experience.
- You keep the team inspired through empathetic and thoughtful communication. You can navigate professional environments with strong emotional intelligence, keen listening skills and diplomatic tact. You always demonstrate compassion and discretion and are clear and effective in delivering meaningful decisions across the organization.