YOU: Create culture-leading ideas across every opportunity you touch
THEM: This agency believes cultural experiences and values are the key to connecting with today’s generation. They don’t sell to consumers, they create transformative projects and actively engage in the culture with which they work.
- You are able to identify big ideas, develop them with our creatives, and nurture them through collaboration with potential agency partners and our clients.
- You will be a core member of the strategic leadership of the Agency, responsible for capturing and sustaining business trust by building and leveraging client relationships
- Ensuring the outstanding quality of the strategic and creative products the team produces
- Provide strategic guidance on your respective business(es), fostering collaborative relationships across your team, your client, and the entire company
- Take on everything from big brand campaigns to strategic consultancy projects to music strategies to growth strategies for start-ups to treatments for documentary films
- Drive the team to create culture-leading ideas across every opportunity you touch
- Finding, guiding, and cultivating outstanding strategists on your team
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in strategy
- Digitally savvy; MUST be proficient in Google and Microsoft Office suite.
- Deliver excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess and encourage high degrees of initiative, drive, energy, accountability, creativity and maturity.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Exercise the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure, while consistently paying attention to accuracy and quality of work.