A partner with clients and teammates alike
YOU: One part smart, passionate and proactive account person / other part pop-culture, side-hustle junkie. You are a close-knit partner with your clients and teammates alike and nothing can knock you down. You can handle your own projects like a boss and take responsibility for them from beginning to end. You hold yourself accountable and take great pride in your work.
THEM: This agency believes cultural experiences and values are the key to connecting with today’s generation. They don’t sell to consumers, they create transformative projects and actively engage in the culture with which they work.
- Responsible for overseeing the effective, successful delivery of all client activity on assigned accounts.
- Define agency “best practices”, ensuring consistent client satisfaction and highest quality of deliverables.
- Appoint and direct the activities of the Business Leadership staff on assigned accounts within the agency, and conceive and direct the execution of special marketing services for specific clients as needed.
- Identify specific opportunities for growth within existing client organizations.
- Effectively and confidently balance the dual expectations and business goals of the client and agency as well as the expectations of multiple clients and agency teams.
- Be the strongest communicator on the team: excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to present clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Encourage high degrees of initiative, drive, energy, accountability, creativity and maturity.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant work experience; minimum of 6 years of direct, successful client and team leadership experience.
- Digitally savvy; MUST be proficient in Google and Microsoft Office suite