A collaborative and curious Interface Developer
YOU: You are a collaborative and curious Interface Developer. As an Interface Engineer, you sit at the crossroads of design and technology, where you build front end templates or modules and test design concepts with prototypes. You thrive in collaborative environments and understand agency workflow. You enjoy working on varied client projects and are up for the challenge of a fast-paced environment.
THEM: A Brooklyn-based ‘agency’ that focuses solely on user-centered websites and platforms. If you’re in to Flash and/or advertising campaigns, you’ve come to the wrong place. This shop is all about creating modern interactive systems, using an interdisciplinary approach that blends the practices of design, technology and branding.
- Build responsive front end systems. A key tenet for the front end engineering team is creating templates that follow design with pixel-perfect accuracy.
- Work with Application engineers on template integration
- Create written specs and documentation for readmes, internal documentation to help formalize process or as an artifact for future maintenance.
- Collaborate on research and experimentation for client and internal project work.
- A clear and empathetic communicator. You can discuss technological concepts with fellow engineers and translate for non-engineers. You give time and attention to how you build relationships with those around you and enjoy having strong bonds with your colleagues.
- A team member who loves learning new technologies and honing their craft as an engineer.