YOU: You oversee and guide multiple creative disciplines within a Creative Team, including big-idea concepting, visual design, digital design, video production, and copywriting/concept development. You have strong presentation skills and the enthusiasm to support, nurture and inspire the team. YOU are their creative champion!
THEM: This revolutionary agency is focused on bringing people together to enact change. Utilizing technology to spread and expand participation, this agency is able to spread the message and effect change.
- Provide creative oversight over all project portfolios, ensuring consistency of work quality and creative vision. Serve as a creative principal leading internal teams on the delivery of Creative-driven work-streams and assets.
- Lead the presentation of creative work to senior-level stakeholders with current and prospective clients, funders, and investors
- Oversee and guide multiple creative disciplines within the in-house Creative Team, including big-idea concepting, visual design, digital design, video production, and copywriting/concept development
- Provide leadership and management to Creative Team, providing one-on-one coaching, mentorship, and professional development to individual members of the team
- Be a public representative in the creative industry, developing relationships with prospective clients/partners/funders, potential agency partners, potential talent, and other important external contacts. Within that network, identify new leads and project opportunities for and work with Business Development & Fundraising team to prospect, develop, and ultimately close those project opportunities.
- Lead the Creative Team’s work on business development pitches & proposals and lead on scoping and budgeting for Creative work-streams and deliverables
- Represent the Creative Team at the Management and Executive team levels, ensuring that the needs and interests of Creative Team members are represented during cross-company discussions and decisions
- Work with the Agency Operations team on a number of internal processes, including staffing Creative work-streams, tracking Creative team utilization, and project budget tracking
- 15+ years of relevant experience, including a minimum of 10 years in a creative agency environment
- Strong professional background in one or more of the following disciplines: visual design, video production, copywriting, and/or concepting, with significant experience contributing to and overseeing creative work across all these areas
- Previous professional experience overseeing creative work focused on social impact, either in-house at a mission-driven organization or at an Agency with some focus on social impact projects
- Familiarity with internal Agency economics and business needs, including managing for team utilization, project profitability, and revenue targets