A conceptual thinker and storyteller
YOU: A conceptual thinker and storyteller, who is able to create holistic design and execute breakthrough consumer-centric initiatives partnering with store design, integrated design, copy and marketing teams. You drive creative innovations and are able to identify new opportunities for the brand
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end skincare products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Ensure a high level of excellence in all creative work produced and executed by the department is consistent, cohesive, meets Marketing objectives, and is within budget and timeframe
- Lead Visual Merchanding Design junior team members and external creative partners in generating innovative and consumer-centric concepts according to the brand strategy, and launch calendars
- Work closely with Global Marketing, Store Design, Operation, Integrated Design and Copy teams; coordinating project development, setting agendas and review status
- Constantly strive for better, more innovative solutions for all projects.
- Aware and familiar with trends in culture, art, luxury arena, fashion, design, materials, technology and social media
- Take ownership of deliverables and initiatives with acute attention to craft and detail
- Present ideas and concepts to senior management team
- Be an expert in store merchandising and luxury space with a good eye in details and design
- Bachelor’s degree in a design related field, 7+ years’ experience in visual merchandising, industrial and store experience design
- Conceptual thinker, strong sensibility for shape, materials and 3D visualization. Being able to ideate, present, develop, and execute projects from start to finish
- Highly organized, timely with financial fluency. Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines, on budget and can adapt changing priorities and creative approach
- Knowledge of industrial and manufacturing processes, finishes and materials
- Innovative, strategic, passionate creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills, who also understand the importance of consumer storytelling and consumer journey
- Leadership skills- ability to be mentor and develop the junior team members
- Global retail merchandising experience a plus
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign), 3D CAD/ Modelling and rendering experience in MAC/PC environment.