Resilient collaborator & insanely tenacious implementer
YOU: Are a principle leader within the company. You will help build a new kind of agency business model that promotes deeper collaboration with clients, broader creativity across new disciplines, advance personal growth and maintain daily enjoyment in the work.
THEM: A brand consultancy with design in its DNA. Their mission is to help clients create remarkable total brand experiences that are impossible to replicate.
- Develop and continuously improve scalable systems and procedures (e.g. hiring, HR, IT, legal, resourcing, finance, systems)
- Ensure necessary resources (e.g. office space, people, support functions) are available so we can operate effectively.
- Ensure staff is well informed of current processes and tools
- Ensure margin targets are maintained as our revenue grows
- Connect, consult with clients as needed.
- Help negotiate contracts and client agreements, procurement and vendor negotiations
- Set financial and operational goals – and the plan and measure against them.
- Ensure accounting and operational data is accurate
- Ensure project and retainer scopes of work are set up to meet strategic goals (e.g. profitability or sales).
- 10+ years experience in an operations role at a professional services / consulting business.
- Proven track record of building scalable, high performing businesses or departments.
- Design/Advertising/Digital/ agency experience preferred.
- Understand the components of client and project profitability and how to support improvement in profitability through effective hiring and staffing.
- Solid working knowledge of finance/accounting, budgeting, contract negotiations, business development, and strategic planning.
- Results-driven, organized, and proven ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment