Bringing creative ideas to life via considered storytelling
YOU: You are a writer’s writer, who loves and respects creative work and is passionate about the process of bringing creative ideas to life via considered storytelling.
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end skincare products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Collaborate with design to create campaign concept decks with strong storytelling and compelling hooks
- Sell-in concepts to Creative Director and cross-functional teams
- Write engaging, on-brand campaign copy – from headlines to print, digital, social, visual merchandising, video supers and scripts
- Deliver on strategic marketing intent in captivating new ways to connect with consumers and drive sales.
- Incorporate feedback from teams while upholding the essence of the brand voice.
- Manage copy documents and proofreads own work.
- Oversee jr. writers
- Communicate with Creative Operations to meet deadlines
- Contribute to Brand Voice guidelines
- 7 – 10 years of writing experience in related fields.
- Able to pick up brand voice and identify nuances across platforms.
- Strategic, blue-sky thinker
- Skilled at pitching concepts
- Extraordinarily detail-oriented
- Thrives in fast-paced environment
- Experience working closely with art directors
- Experience editing junior writers