Master Organizer and Creative Handler
YOU: You are a highly organized, have outstanding communication skills, and a self-starter who can hit the ground running. Ever proactive, you are constantly finding solutions for problems before they even materialize. Your preparedness and flexibility make you not only effective, but cool-headed throughout the process.
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end beauty products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Establish processes and infrastructure for overall efficiency of the creative development process and communication within the creative department
- Manage all creative team agendas and lead creative digital status meetings
- Sharing and monitoring creative and photography schedules and setting priorities to meet deadlines as well as troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Generate and maintain integrated (cross-functional) business plan with associated goals, risks and risk mitigation briefs to ensure creative disciplines and needs are considered, requests are aligned to the brand vision and standards, and ample time is given to create the work
- 10+ years related work experience in a operations environment
- Prior experience in a fast-paced, high pressure creative environment
- Experience with 360-creative, global project management and curating and managing assets globally
- Strong presentation skills, ability to personally organize, prioritize, and manage freelancers as needed
- Proficiency using MAC Systems platforms and Adobe Cloud programs
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the salary range for this position is $130K – $150K