An account-savvy, seasoned digital native
YOU: Are an account-savvy, seasoned digital native. As a Digital Producer, you are the executional lead of projects and own delivering innovative digital products successfully, going far beyond “on time and on budget”. With solid business skills, and an aptitude for technology and design, you approach client business problems with strategic thinking by collaborating closely with the Strategy, Design and Engineering Leads to deliver amazing results.
THEM: A Brooklyn-based ‘agency’ that focuses solely on user-centered websites and platforms. If you’re in to Flash and/or advertising campaigns, you’ve come to the wrong place. This shop is all about creating modern interactive systems, using an interdisciplinary approach that blends the practices of design, technology and branding.
- Produce medium- to large-scale digital products by working with clients and product team to manage deliverables, budgets and schedules, among many other things.
- Create documentation such as functional requirements and specifications, production alignment memos, and draft meeting notes with actionable steps for clients and internal teams.
- Report weekly on dependencies that affect agency and project health such as shifting invoicing schedules or resourcing needs, and drafting and servicing project amendments when appropriate.
- Develop and deepen client relationships alongside executive leadership and Product Directors.
- Support new business workstreams and responses to RFPs by collaborating with a multidisciplinary team.
- Contribute to production team methodology and development.
- You have digital production experience and have developed strong project and product management skills needed to gracefully produce multiple projects for diverse clients and industries.
- You have the technical expertise to work with client teams and engineers to produce large-scale and complex multi-domain platforms from inception to launch, marrying well-crafted solutions with healthy profit margins.
- You’re a trusted leader and an active collaborator who is able to inspire teammates in multiple disciplines, speaking the language of strategy, design and engineering, and deliver actionable direction that elevates performance.
- You have experience managing and growing client relationships to great success.
- You’re an organized presenter and natural facilitator capable of communicating complex ideas to very different audiences.
- You’re an innovative problem-solver and creative thinker, delivering tangible solutions for projects and new possibilities. You are able to identify, prioritize and leverage strategic opportunities as they arise within your projects.