Create a product that fosters a connection with the audience
YOU: A designer with a focus on digital product design who can translate the brand ethos across all digital touch points, while working closely with publishing, analytics, and marketing teams to create a product that fosters a connection with the audience.
THEM: An award-winning content & story-telling shop that sheds light on the overlooked and underrepresented, but more importantly the inspiring and feel-good stories that bring people closer together.
- Maintain and evolve design of digital products across all platforms
- Design and innovate new ways of presenting content across new platforms as the brand extends
- Work closely with the rest of the Art Department, as well as publishing, analytics, marketing, and development to create the best experience for users.
- Present your concepts in a professional manner
- Supporting the rest of the Art Department to help out the brand and storytelling they do in general – there will be times you’ll jump in to lend a hand on a big motion, print, event, or digital design project.
- 3-5 years experience in digital/product design, and a deep love and understanding of typography, design, color theory, user experience, and storytelling
- Nice to have: Front end code development experience
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once, while collaborating with multiple teams to make sure their needs are met