Team player and positive thinker with multiple interests
YOU: You have touched every possible media channel and have practical executional examples across interior design, graphic design, photography, product design, video, motion graphics, design systems, and copywriting. You have strong taste and the ability to guide art direction that brings a concept and strategy to life.
THEM: They are a lifestyle company with a fresh take on vacation homes. They embrace the spirit of adventure, and are detail-oriented in each part of their experiences.
- Understanding across multiple channels: ex. organic/paid social, email, video, apps
- Deep experience across various production techniques/methods (film production, photoshoots, editing, budgeting, time management, estimating etc)
- Manage entire project management lifecycle from kick-off to final delivery
- Lead a team, including the ability to create and communicate clear and attainable project objectives, and manage time appropriately
- Strong self-directed leadership combined with organizational, and communication skills
- Provide direction, guidance, and constructive feedback to team members
- Proven fiscal accountability, responsibility and ability to multitask
- An incredible care for execution
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and simplify, streamline processes
- Driven, friendly, collaborative, and positive with a passion for design, art, and play
- 8+ years of professional design experience
- At least 2+ years working in-house at a brand is preferred
- At least 2+ years working at a “product led” organization where a digital platform offeringwas core to the user experience.
- Experience in creating design work for physical spaces
- Experience developing brand architecture and product positioning within the digital
- landscape, bridging consumer data, competitive/trend analysis, and creative vision
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the base salary for this position is in the $200K-$240K range.