Team player who loves to cultivate strong relationships
YOU: You are a proactive, strategic, confident team player who loves to cultivate strong relationships. You ensure that the interests of the clients and the team are met throughout the creative and production process, instilling a continued culture of collaboration and communication.
THEM: This media creative studio leverages technology, insight & measurement tools to connect brands and people through the things that really matter to them.
- Act as the single point of contact on campaigns, both internal and external
- Ensure smooth and timely launch of all elements across all campaigns, coordinating amongst stakeholders and keeping an eye on project timelines and schedule
- Attend client meetings & calls and act as an extension of the client team.
- Proactively approach clients with well thought out upsell opportunities.
- Instill a continued culture of collaboration and communication in the organization
- Own the kick-off process for incoming campaigns to ensure successful transition from development to production.
- Create a kick-off deck with the team, lead kick off calls, confirming project scope upfront for project team, identifying action items and clarifying clear roles and responsibilities
- Have a clear understanding of the creative concept and execution process for custom content campaigns and be the central point for all elements of the creative and production process within a campaign.
- Partner with creative and production teams to ensure ideas are being executed based on their vision. Act as a client-facing presence to represent the work and execution.
- Work to troubleshoot and find solutions proactively
- Manage day to day operations of projects; enforce scope, budget, and schedule as needed.
- Manage all deliverables, both internally and externally with clients, and administer client feedback
- Manage production process, milestones, and timeline to ensure all teams are tracking with delivery. Support production team in execution of assets.
- Proactively optimize for all front-end and back-end KPIs, using the full suite of available tools.
- Assist accounting with any requests regarding billing, and provide support when needed towards invoicing clients on a monthly schedule
- Present Wrap Reports internally and with Clients with confidence
- Minimum 2 years experience executing advertising and/or creative campaigns
- Agency experience preferred
- Strong understanding of the creative development and production process
- Strong understanding of client KPIs, and ability to strategically align company’s products with core KPIs in order to achieve success.
- Proven track record of effective client communication.
- Can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues, and handle any requests that come in.
- Communicates in a professional manner with all internal & external parties, and can effectively communicate performance, concerns/issues, and requests.
- Familiar with project management systems & process workflows
- Working knowledge of Operative One, GAM, DCM MOAT
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, empathy, compassion, and a sense of humor
- Strategic thinker with a can-do, solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to multi-task and thrive while juggling many projects at once
- Responsive, adaptive, flexible, proactive
- Accountable for you work, you teams, and takes responsibility