You are a confident, inspiring change agent
YOU: You are a confident, inspiring change agent with a sharp mind for business and tons of charisma. You interface with clients and teams in a passionate and inspirational manner and work to promote a deeper collaboration with clients, broader creativity across all disciplines, and advance business growth.
THEM: They are a world renowned, fully integrated advertising, design, and digital agency.
- Collaborate with CEO in setting and driving organizational vision and operations strategy
- Translate strategy into actionable steps for growth, implementing organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operations planning
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture that ensures team members can thrive and that organizational goals are met
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for process enhancement
- Implement business strategies and plans that align with the short- and long-term objectives developed in tandem with CEO
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Experience in executive leadership roles
- Excellent leadership skills, with steadfast resolve and personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning
- Ability to diagnose problems quickly and foresee potential issues
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Lead creatives to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Manage relationships with partners/clients
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the base salary for this position is in the $400K range.