YOU: You are intuitive and empathetic, a peer to clients and strategic partner for the company. You understand the client’s business on a level of fluency that the client does – sometimes even more fluent. You know the company’s structure inside and out, and also have exceptional business skills, salesmanship and diplomacy. You provide insight into creative work, provide clarity when needed, and set the vision for the account and the team.
THEM: A brand consultancy with design in its DNA. Their mission is to help clients create remarkable total brand experiences that are impossible to replicate.
- Project Leadership: Ensure all assignments and projects are set up for success – from project inception to closing – effectively utilizing tools and processes to manage expectations and ensure profitability
- Steward the team to properly align to the approach, project plan, SOW, and resource needs
- Develop the approach and project plan with detailed work breakdown (objective, tasks, assumptions, timing) for each phase in accordance with client expectations
- Ensure all members of the team are adhering to workflow and work with other Business Director to evolve and optimize process
- Lead successful project kick-offs with thorough business-based briefings, partnering with strategy when appropriate
- Oversee the project team’s activities to guarantee overall quality of work and ensure project is delivered on time and on budget
- Trusted advisor to your clients and deep understanding of client’s industry and business
- Responsible for monthly forecasting of all of your client engagements and manage monthly P&L of responsible account
- 6+ years of experience
- Intuitive and highly empathic
- Strong business acumen and fluency in the industry and clients’ businesses
- Phenomenal decision making and problem solving skills
- Can effectively balance the needs of the team, the client and the business with agility
- Powerful presentation skills