Take-charge, charismatic personality
YOU: You are smart, self-driven and understand the nuance of balancing client and company business success. A proactive problem-solver, your positive and contagious enthusiasm are the reason you’re always voted MVP.
THEM: They are a full-service creative agency who partner with brands and people they truly believe in. They tell stories with conviction, craft and soul.
- Leading relationships with clients in true partnership, acting as a resource to clients and maintaining an up-to-date understanding of their business and their needs; finding opportunities to grow their business and our scopes
- Executing day-to-day client service responsibilities including being abreast of all account happenings, communicating regularly with client, and managing internal workstreams
- Keeping a pulse on industry and marketplace trends and applying insights
- Working in partnership with Strategy Department to provide strategic thought leadership including brand planning initiatives, growth strategies, POVs, research development, competitive and business analysis, brief development, creative feedback, etc
- Working in partnership with Production Department to help steer production initiatives including projects involving film, digital/social/web, outdoor, collateral, print, event/experiential, branding, and those undefined projects that require creativity and curiosity
- Leading execution of approved ideas flawlessly
- Project-managing timelines, briefings, creative check-ins, and presentation materials; anticipating and mapping out next steps
- 4-6 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills and comfortable communicating with senior level clients
- Ability to work under tight deadlines on highly creative assignments
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to navigate teams nimbly through clients’ internal process
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Based on the information that has been provided to You & Them by our Client, the base salary for this position is in the $140K-$160K range.