Make great ideas happen
YOU: Build trusted relationships with clients, set the standards of work for your team, offer creative thinking and ambitious methodology and mentor those around you.
THEM: A brand innovation agency with offices in New York, San Francisco & London. This culturally conscious agency focuses on the big picture, and believes solutions aren’t always go-go gadgets.
- Grow the business by developing new and existing client relationships and delivering career defining work
- Manage cross functional teams including strategy, client services and design across multiple workstreams
- Cultivate client relationships as a trusted advisor
- Elevate and reframe insights to tell the most compelling and ambitious stories
- Invent “the idea” and how it is expressed; either as a narrative, prototype or a concept
- Ability to synthesize multiple inputs and to distill them in order to propel forward
- Nurture and develop talent and be an inspirational leader
- 7-9 years of strategy and/or innovation experience within recognized creative agencies
- Team manager, works collaboratively with other functions
- Transformational expertise who understands how to navigate a client through change
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as independently and passionate about providing mentorship and leadership to a team
- Adaptable, collaborative, open minded and a true problem solver
- Empathetic and non-judgmental and works with integrity