A talented, collaborative, can-do Art Director
YOU: You are a talented, collaborative, can-do Art Director, comfortable taking direction as well as leading projects. You enjoy the open exchange of ideas and the end product of combined effort.
THEM: They are a start-up manufacturer of innovative skincare products, driven by passion and ideas. This forward-thinking company has gained a worldwide reputation for their dedication to natural ingredients.
- Partner with VP of Marketing to establish and lead creative direction and set visual look tone feel for the brand, both as a whole and for launches and brand moments to create consistent cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Align innovative, game changing creative ideas to meet business objectives and drive forward the brand strategy
- Concept photo/video shoots to create content that aligns with overarching brand storytelling and product launch goals and direct shoots on-set to execute creative vision.
- Manage production and post production process: casting, selects, retouching, budgets
- Execution of all brand assets across Brand Marketing (Social, IRL, Pop-ups/Experiential, Merchandise, Partnerships), Direct to Consumer & Key Retailers, including but not limited to channels like instagram, email/SMS, web, visual merchandising, packaging etc.
- Manage a small team of designers and freelancers
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field
- 8+ years of experience in design, art direction, content development, and/or content
- Self starter, collaborative and a natural and inspiring leader
- Knowledge and experience working with both creative and marketing teams
- Strong organizational and team work skills, ability to multi-task and excel in a fast paced environment with multiple and shifting priorities
- Excellent presentation skills
- Expert knowledge of digital, social, video content
- Expert knowledge of content platform current best practices, technologies and creative standards
- Highly engaged in the beauty, direct to consumer space
- Digital, IRL/Merchandising (2 and 3D) and Motion
- Knowledge of: Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Microsoft Office, Keynote, Google G-Suite, etc.
- Experience leading photo and video production
- Experience managing and growing a team