Passionate about non-profit work, establishing new processes, and cultivating relationships
YOU: You are a seasoned, proactive Account Director who is passionate about non-profit work, establishing new processes, and cultivating relationships.
THEM: This agency of strategists, designers, developers, and creative thinkers are committed to making a difference in our world. They are dedicated to making brands and causes more meaningful to the people they serve.
- Serve as day-to-day lead on a number of key accounts
- Organize creative teams and manage their workload and output against client expectations
- Lead projects and retainer accounts ensuring the work delivered meets the client’s expectations and enhances the overall relationship
- Help to lead new business engagements from the initial discovery call through to the final pitch Help to grow the agency’s profile and drive inbound interest from potential new clients
- Work to help shape new agency processes, staffing plans, and overall approach to positioning the agency relative to competitors
- 5-7 years of experience in account management, client services, and digital marketing
- Experience leading a team of colleagues across a variety of projects, including: brand strategy and design, website development, media planning and execution
- Hands on experience delivering large strategic deliverables
- Experience presenting to and guiding clients & senior leadership
- Comfort with the business development process and the ability to grow existing client relationships
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with non-profits is a plus, especially if in digital fundraising or advocacy campaigns