Energetic self-starter who is curious by nature
YOU: You are an innovative, well-seasoned Strategist who is passionate about brands and marketing. You see more than just an advertising campaign, you are driven by the products/services themselves.
THEM: Rapidly expanding innovative agency with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & London. This culturally conscious agency focuses on the big picture, and believes solutions aren’t always go-go gadgets. Thinking outside the box and disrupting conventions is their approach to discovering opportunities.
- Develop and write concepts and create frameworks for new products
- Research and develop a deep insights of consumers, category and competitors to deliver relevant results
- Independently drive multiple projects from conception to execution in a high intensity environment
- Build and maintain close relationship with clients
- Mentor and lead performance management of Strategists and Associate Strategists
- Keep abreast of cultural and industry trends
- 5-7 years experience in strategy and/or innovation strategy
- Client-facing experience and strong presentation skills, a must
- Have experience managing a team of strategists
- Ability to work on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication