YOU: A master problem-solver, natural-born leader and excellent communicator, you are able to explain complex technical problems and solutions in a way that a 4th grader could comprehend. Your agility allows you to be highly collaborative and achieve a level of comfort and ease working with many different business and product teams.
THEM: Rapidly growing New York based startup looking to expand its reach and develop as a national brand. This highly technology-driven Co. is focused on empowering clients and changing the way people buy & sell homes.
- Be the product owner for all experiences related to the development, launch, measurement and strategic mix for one or more products
- Drive the roadmap and prioritization of innovative and engaging products and features to benefit our clients and agents
- Prioritize and allocate resources against a variety of projects touching many product and business teams across the company
- Work in close collaboration with marketing, engineering and design partners
- 8+ years experience in product management roles building and launching successful targeted marketing products
- Strong technical background, either from academic, engineering, or hands-on product development experience
- Experience in data-driven, targeted marketing
- Ability to effectively gather and prioritize user requirements from disparate sources, going beyond users requests to get to key user needs, and the ability to rationalize across and resolve stakeholder differences
- Strong consensus and relationship-building skills, with experience marshaling resources across different functions of an organization
- An ability to lead by influencing others, without the need to project formal authority, especially in cross-functional and executive settings
- Comfort with collaborating with internal UX and Engineering teams and external consultants and systems integrators in an agile environment