Buttoned-up Digital Champion and Strategic Thinker
YOU: You are a strong and seasoned Digital Producer with an obsession for finding solutions. You build strong relationships and have worked collaboratively with branding, advertising and digital creative, technologists and 3rd party vendors. You’re an inspiration to the team and how to do things better, faster and smarter and you take a large role in the department successfully delivering projects on time and to spec.
THEM:Rapidly growing New York-based startup looking to expand its reach and develop as a national brand. This highly technology-driven Co. is focused on empowering clients and changing the way people buy & sell homes.
- Build, maintain, analyze and publish operational reports with workflow insights and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Oversee operational reporting from traffic teammates, encouraging partnership with local leaders to drive adoption and accuracy of our internal tracking systems
- Own national asset management system and project management platforms
- Own team education programs related to resourcing, workflow, and project management, empowering the national marketing team to achieve their maximum potential and support
- Coach traffic and production teammates on best methods to assign work and enhance project processes
- Recognize and provide solutions for internal creative needs or project risks
- Assist in management and maintenance of freelance creative talent pool
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Manage communication around shifting priorities with key stakeholders
- Partner with Regional leaders, Department heads and People & Culture partner to facilitate a consistent and effective onboarding process for all of Marketing employees to ensure new teammates are integrated effectively into the organization.
- 6-9 years of traffic/creative resource management experience
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Demonstrated success to multi-task and deliver viable solutions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience building scalable processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent and transparent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack and GSuite preferred