Strategic thinker with a great eye and exceptional craftsmanship
YOU: You are a Best-in-Show Designer with an eclectic portfolio of high quality, strategically driven work, including strong samples of brand identity, visual systems, digital product UI. You have a knack for distilling complex messages into compelling visual narratives. This combined with your keen eye for typography, hierarchy and layout, pallows you to produce emotional and engaging communications that make a lasting impact.
THEM: They are a global innovation strategy and design firm that unites research, analytics, branding, and design to unlock new possibilities and deliver measurable impact for their clients.
- Translating innovation strategies into clearly articulated design principles and design strategies
- Creation of authentic, differentiated and relevant product, service and customer experience solutions including UI and UX design, brand identity and visual systems, product design, package design and service design
- Understanding and shaping content development for client-facing, business development and internal strategy work
- Actively participating in research to deliver a design POV across our four critical research components: category, company, channel and consume
- Collaborating with cross-discipline team members to develop comprehensive innovation strategies, hypothesis and early stage ideas
- Mentoring less experienced designers through the design process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 5+ years experience
- Proficiency in all Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office product
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills demonstrated through an ability to craft a defensible design strategy and compelling and engaging stories
- Humility balanced with pride in your work, a distinct hunger to get better while building on prior accomplishmentFlexibility to seamlessly move from high altitude strategic thinking to practical action and tangible deliverables
- Self-propelled by restless curiosity, and comfortable in a highly charged, idea-centric environment