YOU: You are a creative and organized integrated producer, driven to curate, create and manage best-in-class programs. You have confidence and an ease about you no matter how tight the deadline, and you have a proven track record of reaching production goals while maximizing quality and resources and maintaining budgeted profitability.
THEM:Rapidly growing New York-based startup looking to expand its reach and develop as a national brand. This highly technology-driven Co. is focused on empowering clients and changing the way people buy & sell homes.
- Acting as the company’s most senior art buyer, you will own and manage a nationwide vendor network. Identify, vet, train and promote approved vendors across multiple creative categories. Continually help develop list of potential creative partners and collaborators to complete projects on time and under budget.
- Partner with our visuals editor to keep photo and video content in line with brand guidelines.
- Establish national process for agent commissioned creative content including lifestyle photoshoots and videos
- Produce photo shoots managing teams of freelance photographer resources and internal creatives. Establish and maintain production schedules, create cost estimates and budgets for low to mid-level creative projects, mostly based within Headquarters, some regional assistance when needed.
- Oversee the technical and equipment requirements of the production group, specifically for our in-house studio.
- Liaise among different departments, agents, executives etc to create a protective buffer for the creative department’s time while managing expectations around delivery.
- Have a creative point of view on projects and be able to explain concepts, ideas and brand guidelines in a clear, friendly and convincing manner.
- Oversee recruitment and management of interns & a coordinator
- 4-6 years of integrated production + art buying/vendor sourcing experience
- Must demonstrate expert knowledge of creative production processes including strong project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Skilled communicator with great interpersonal skills and ability to build and manage relationships
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack and GSuite preferred