Kick-butt (but chill AF ) Office Ninja
YOU: You are a calm and collected swiss army knife and operations ninja. You can seamlessly solve problems, manage and drive process, all while making sure the studio kitchen is stocked up on carb-y munchies. You’re a Left brain – Right Brain, whole package type who can manage order and make work easier while at the same time flex that funny bone to keep the workplace light and fun. In addition, you have a love of design and aesthetics as well as tech and the internet and truly appreciate the marriage of these components when they come together as something even greater.
THEM: A brand consultancy with design in its DNA. Their mission is to help clients create remarkable total brand experiences that are impossible to replicate.
- Maintain a safe, professional, and affable work environment by keeping the office clean and well-organized
- Manage the deets like coordinating and scheduling cleaning, maintenance and repairs
- Ensure all workplace areas are clean, organized and fully stocked with necessary supplies
- Work closely with partners to anticipate office needs and growth, and help with any changes in seating arrangements so no one ends up losing musical chairs
- Greet all visitors and make them comfortable whether chatting on the phone or in-person
- Manage and coordinate travel and office administration (shipping, scanning etc.)
- Support HR manager with various activities such as benefits management, onboarding, offboarding, etc.
- MOST IMPORTANT: BE THE FUN – Plan, organize, and promote company events, meetings, meals, happy hours and gatherings
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Process and detail-oriented with excellent critical thinking and expert organizational skills
- Top notch written, verbal and interpersonal communications skills
- Entrprenurial, dedicated and responsible
- Computer/Tech savvy with an interest in/understanding of design and the Internet