Innovative, savvy marketing manager to redefine the customer experience
YOU: You are a creative thinker who is highly passionate about creating customer-focused experiences, and would like to put your super powers to work to develop and drive the strategic direction and evolution of loyalty and subscription programs.
THEM: They are a start-up disrupting the fashion industry by removing the dividing line of size that had previously determined who had the freedom to dress with quality and style.
- Conceptualize and execute several customer-based initiatives, including: (i) VIP/loyalty
program; (ii) rewards program; and (iii) subscription box model.
- Collaborate across the US Team (including the CEO, marketing, graphic design,
customer service and operations teams) to conceptualize/execute the programs and
manage its ongoing operations.
- Work through all executional details (from strategy to implementation) to ensure timely
and successful program launches.
- Examine customer data and develop user experience analytics and business
performance metrics associated with the programs.
- Drive enrollments in and engagement with the programs.
- Planning and management of all offline events associated with the loyalty programs.
- Manage the production of all marketing collateral and interactive brand experiences
across desktop and mobile.
- Develop and execute long term strategic growth plans for each of the programs.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in loyalty operations, loyalty marketing, strategy
development and execution, CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated project leadership in crossfunctional planning and execution.
- Passion for the customer experience balanced with an understanding of the underlying
economics of loyalty programs.
- Experience working on a loyalty program from a marketing perspective (branding,
acquisition, retention); track record in successfully developing and deploying loyalty
- Exceptional data evaluation skills with the ability to interpret data from various sources
and offer creative marketing solutions.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, communication (written and verbal), and