Visual Designer for a cause
YOU: You are a standout Visual Designer whose work commands attention. Your portfolio is a testament to your ability and features a strong selection of digital work and branding work that is sharp, clean appealing to the eye and well executed.
THEM: This revolutionary agency is focused on bringing people together to enact change. Utilizing technology to spread expand participation, this agency is able to spread the message and effect change.
- Establish the conceptual and stylistic execution for projects and campaigns
- Create inspiring, strategic, and innovative ideas employing a solid design process
- Apply critical thought to effectively sell creative solutions internally as well as to clients
- Work collaboratively with the Creative team on all design solutions including branding & identity, print collateral, infographics, and front-end interactive design for the web & mobile
- Manage multiple projects and provide direction across disciplines to create compelling campaigns while meeting tight deadlines
- 3+ years experience designing and concepting at a digital agency, consumer facing web company, and/or start up
- Strong production skills
- Ability to set files up for pre-press and for the web
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop as well as experience with large-scale web design and development projects
- Work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills
- Deep understanding of brand development and how to consistently push it through all campaign applications
- Ability to relay design direction while managing and mentoring junior designers