Bold and Fearless leader with ind-depth knowledge of the merchandising landscape
YOU: You are a creative thinker who is highly passionate about creating customer-focused experiences, and would like to put your super powers to work to develop and drive the strategic direction and evolution of loyalty and subscription programs.
THEM: They are a start-up disrupting the fashion industry by removing the dividing line of size that had previously determined who had the freedom to dress with quality and style.
- Develop and lead the global vision of the brand by product category.
- Spearhead merchandising strategy and drive profitable results by executing strategies
aligned with the brand vision.
- Manage and oversee all Technical Design, Product Development and Production team
- Present strategy to all levels of management, including CEO, on all product decisions.
- Analyze and track weekly sales performance by region, by style; identify any trends,
misses, opportunities by region and present in weekly meetings.
- Work closely with Marketing and Operations teams to ensure that all departments are
aligned on all merchandising, production and design efforts.
- Ensure that all processes are current and effective; implement new initiatives to improve
the effectiveness of the development and production area.
- Establish cross-functional relationships to promote best practices and process
adherence; fosters teamwork.
- Conduct competitive analysis to grow and develop product assortment strategy.
- 15+ years product/merchandising experience in similar role
- Omni-channel experience heavily preferred; E-Commerce or Retail required
- Demonstrate strong understanding of the marketplace and trends
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and innovate mindset
- Proven negotiation skills and vendor-management experience
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of and drive business performance
- Exceptional interpersonal, motivational, and communication skills
- Previous management experience demonstrating strong leadership, team development
and strong cross functional relationships
- Bachelor’s degree required