Confident Leader and Big-picture Thinker to shape and influence
YOU: You are fascinated by uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative brand marketing campaigns. Proactive, dynamic and highly-adaptable, you are excited about fast-paced environments, especially ones that disrupt norms.
THEM: They are a start-up disrupting the fashion industry by removing the dividing line of size that had previously determined who had the freedom to dress with quality and style.
- Analyze Company position in the market and crystalize targeted consumers’ insights.
- Take brand ownership and lead the vision, mission, goals and strategies to match up
with the brand for each of our product launches/initiatives.
- Develop and execute marketing programs that increase Company’s brand
identity and brand awareness.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to- market strategies, ensuring that each initiative is aligned with the brand and bringing each initiative to life.
- Develop proposals for annual and quarterly marketing strategies, activities and initiatives
to support brand focuses and to achieve growth plans.
- Identify short and long-term opportunities through competitive analysis, industry studies,
sales data and trends for the brand. Create strategies and proposals to exploit opportunities.
- Influence and support market strategies by providing data and context that illustrates the
needs and opportunities of the local marketplace, consumer, and trends. Provide
feedback on proposals to strengthen initiatives, communication and identify white space
- Development of yearly plans and KPIs to establish overarching plans to leverage existing product strengths, new customer acquisition, launches and market opportunities. Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Execute paid media strategy according to investment allocations to optimize brand awareness, engagement, recruitment, loyalty and conversion through dedicated, optimized creative assets custom-fit for each digital platform
- Understand key trends in the marketplace and identify growth opportunities from both a product perspective and social/digital strategies
- Oversee marketing and other brand activities to ensure consistency with product line
- A Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or equivalent Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years of professional experience in high-profile consumer-oriented marketing, brand management and/or PR roles
- Must have a proven track record in successfully launching new products and executing
innovative marketing plans
- Experienced in initiating and driving the ideation process from start to finish, contributing
meaningful, innovative strategies to the business
- Exceptional communications and presentations skills
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate
recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to- date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Highly motivated and committed with a can-do attitude – thrives in a start-up environment with enthusiasm, high energy and a determination to deliver top class work
- Experience working with C-suite or other company executives