YOU: As an Integrated Project Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day management of workload and deliverables of multiple creative projects, working closely with the account and creative teams to ensure all materials are delivered on time. You will work to define project requirements and set weekly and monthly goals to ensure successful completion of each project.
THEM: They are a creative agency based in NYC specializing in fashion, beauty and luxury branding and advertising.
- Project scopes, schedules, and resource-planning/staffing for all campaigns
- Act as a liaison between creative, account and planning teams to ensure projects are completed on time
- Coordinate and lead internal team status meetings and take part creative and production reviews, to managing timelines and assets
- Make it your business to know everything that’s going on with your account at all times
- Motivate those around you
- Be generally quick and efficient in your work and manage your time well
- To be ‘unknockable’, especially when the going gets tough
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising or related field
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in an integrated Project Manager role
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced work environment
- Must possess strong written and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with the ability to deliver results without constant supervision