Visually literate Designer with an eye for detail
YOU: You’re an excellent communicator, which is likely why you possess a master ability to understand and refine on a strong brand vision and bring that vision to life for others. With a mind like an iron trap for attention to detail, you (and your portfolio) really stand out as a cut above.
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end skincare products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Ensure design is consistent with the brand Concept and design email marketing campaigns
- Possess strong knowledge of all interactive technologies and tools to ensure feasibility and delivery of design projects.
- Heavy production on certain elements of the site to include: promotional updates, headers, homepage, emails and banners
- Cross-departmental collaboration to ensure the process of moving from design to a fully functional website with interactive features
- Effectively present initial creative concepts and communicate functionality
- 4 + years of web design experience (e-commerce experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge of latest web and traditional graphic design standards
- Advanced knowledge of: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience working for a retail, luxury goods or fashion brand is preferred
- Good understanding of email marketing standards, interactive design principles, usability and online branding issues
- Skillfully handle multiple projects simultaneously