Proactive, effective, versatile and action-oriented PM/EA
YOU: You are a motivated and adaptable can-doer that can handle a wide range of projects at once while providing executive support to the CEO. A strategic thinker, and part strategist and implementer, you are proactive and ever mindful of the details so that the big picture always remains in focus.
THEM: They are a start-up disrupting the fashion industry by removing the dividing line of size that had previously determined who had the freedom to dress with quality and style.
- Act as the CEO’s right hand, anticipating needs for maximum efficiency and
impact with all communications, tasks, meetings & projects.
- Ensure excellent collaboration, communication and connectivity between the CEO, CCO and the Company team, as well as any and all external stakeholders.
- Acts as a point of contact or gatekeeper for the CEO.
- Assists with administrative and operational activities for the CEO.
- Organizes and prioritizes critical issues and required information for the executive to facilitate efficient decision making.
- Provides oversight and guidance to projects of high importance.
- Partner with the CEO to manage timeline and deliverables for a variety of special
- BA/BS required
- 5+ years’ experience in supporting executives
- Impeccable managerial and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Ability to work strategically and collaboratively across department
- Excellent communication skill
- Initiative and follow through