YOU: You are a strategic operations powerhouse that can own the scalability and expansion of a budding start up with sift and efficient success.
THEM: Rapidly growing New York based startup looking to expand its reach and develop as a national brand. This highly technology-driven Co. is focused on empowering clients and changing the way people buy & sell homes.
- Oversee the operational efficiency dashboards of the Nationwide teams and partner with all the local leaders to drive adoption of internal tracking systems.
- Build deep relationships with National GMs and Sales Management group that will drive collaboration, open communication and ongoing learning
- Own the relationship with the Business Systems integration team to improve productivity and tracking marketing spend and ROI.
- Own the National Marketing Satisfaction survey in partnership with the Agent Operations leaders to assure top quality service across all markets and partner closely with all Regional Leaders to support their needs to improve results.
- Conduct competitive research on service and support that feed into the planning process.
- Own the International offering and partnership discussions that will extend Company’s global reach.
- Partner with local leaders to guide the creation of coaching and training programs that will help agents improve their marketing Nationally.
- Develop a deep understanding of business drivers, proactively identifying strategic questions that are critical to the success of the business and incorporate into your planning around service and support
- Identify and incubate revenue programs in partnership with the Director of Performance and design in-market tests that can scale to be major drivers of growth through sales and marketing channels.
- 12+ years previous experience in a marketing or branding role; agency and creative product experience preferred
- B.A./B.S. required, MBA preferred
- Experience in a luxury brand or technology company, preferred
- Diverse industry experience across agencies, in-house, client type and consulting rigor
- Management experience leading cross-functional and cross-regional teams; change management experience is a plus
- Ability to create and scale processes that are efficient without sacrificing quality
- Deep channel based marketing expertise with ability to synthesize thoughts into cohesive marketing strategies
- Practical examples of communicating complex marketing strategies into simple, scalable solutions
- Experience working with sales teams and sales individuals
- Passion for real estate, architecture and sales driven business a plus!