Proactive, methodical and chiller than most
YOU: You love and respect beautiful creative work and are passionate about the process of bringing creative ideas to life. Ever proactive, you are constantly finding solutions for problems before they even materialize. Your preparedness and flexibility make you not only effective, but cool-headed throughout the process.
THEM: They are a manufacturer and marketer of high-end skincare products, driven by passion and ideas. This technologically advanced, innovative company has gained a worldwide reputation for elegance, luxury and superior quality.
- Primary liaise and communication “bridge” day to day between Creative Services & Marketing
- Develop creative timelines and track development of all creative assets; photography, video, copy, digital, etc.
- Effectively manage each phase of the internal and external approval process: including the approval of copy, layouts, final artwork, retouching, proofs and printed samples
- Manage production schedules and creative output to support launch dates and quality control
- Continue to improve processes
- Oversee production staff in regards to retouching trafficking and deliverables
- Supervise and develop Creative Operations support staff
- Produce photographic shoots and oversee post-production processes for all imagery
- Recommend yearly budget distribution, monitor budget to ensure brand compliance and provide budgetary status
- Manage FTP site as well as visual usage guidelines
- Oversee workflow management and reporting tools focusing on quality, profitability, efficiency, and productivity
- Maintain the strategic relationships with international vendors regarding price and timeline negotiations as well as workflow. Build and leverage a network of contacts and partners as business needs evolve. Establish and monitor budgets related to creative adaptation.
- Degree required, BFA preferred
- 8-10 years relevant experience
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and self-management skills
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple projects/brands
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Mac and PC based skills
- Electronic pre-press/press knowledge