Master Organizer and Inspirational Sage
YOU: You’re an excellent communicator and proactive, big-picture thinker. With a mind like an iron trap for attention to detail, you ensure that nothing goes unchecked and everything is running smoothly and efficiently. You have a keen understanding of and advocate for creative excellence. Your astute observations and ability to rally make you the ideal captain to steer navigate these waters.
THEM: They are a global luxury brand that has distinguished itself as an arbiter of taste and style.
- Establish processes and infrastructure that will lend itself to the overall efficiency of the creative development process and communication within the creative department as well as own all creative team agendas and lead creative digital status meetings
- Responsible for sharing and monitoring creative and photography schedules and setting priorities to meet deadlines as well as troubleshooting problems as they arise
- Review all creative (Print, Digital, PR) briefs to ensure creative disciplines and needs are considered, requests are aligned to the brand vision and standards, and ample time is given to create the work
- 7+ years’ experience running creative operations in-house
- Strong knowledge of creative and production workflows for cross-functional projects, including print, digital and social media
- Ability to motivate and influence others by displaying strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Possess a positive attitude toward teamwork and be an advocate for collaboration
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing mandates and priorities
- BROWNIE POINTS: Luxury or fashion brand experience