Seasoned and Innovative Digital Designer
You: You are an innovative design black-belt with quick wits and the ability to think way beyond the box. You’ve been trained at other groundbreaking, dynamic dojos and are ready to take it to the next level working strategically and thinking on your toes to produce the best digital marketing content.
Them: They are a coveted start-up that’s more about function than fashion. They are the problem solvers consumers dream of who are passionate and focused on delivering beautiful and well-designed products.
- Thoughtfully design digital marketing content- website landing/ featured pages, emails, and social
- Manage and maintain the brand’s aesthetic through design, typography, and creative content
- Work closely with Marketing and E-Commerce teams to analyze data insights and feedback
- Maintain and develop outside vendor and freelance relationships
- Partner with Producer to help manage shoot coordination, logistics, and budgets
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in-house at an e-commerce brand
- Resourceful and willing to get hands dirty
- Patient, Flexible, and Open team player who is driven by feedback and curious to learn and share new things
- Experience directing photo, video and motion graphics teams during pre-production, production, and post-production
- Skilled and seasoned in Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Bonus points for having a good pulse on up-and-coming photographers, stylists, retouchers, and other staff required to execute production jobs