Innovative Thinker and Visual Master
YOU: You are an Art Director with a passion for narrative. A visionary with an eye for design, a mind for strategy and a way with words, you bring a lot to the table, including a big appetite for creative challenges.
THEM: This agency believes cultural experiences and values are the key to connecting with today’s generation. They don’t sell to consumers- they create transformative projects and actively engage in the culture with which they work.
- Working closely with the copywriter to generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the client’s brief
- Producing sketches or ‘storyboards’ (television) or ‘roughs’ or ‘scamps’ (print) to communicate ideas to the client;
- Gaining an understanding of the target audience and business that the advert is aimed at
- Meeting with the creative director and account managers before presenting ideas to clients
- Involved in the creation of and presentation of client pitches
- Commissioning photographers, artists or film-makers to work on projects
- Visiting and assessing locations for potential shoots
- Attending meetings at production houses and with other directors
- Working in editing suites to oversee the finished product
- Advising new creatives, reviewing their ‘books’ and managing new teams on placement with the agency
- Bachelor’s degree in a directly related field, such as advertising, art or design
- 3+ years of professional experience in graphic design, promotions, marketing, advertising or editing may substitute for formal training
- Have excellent computer skills in relevant art and design software packages
- Possess a good eye for detail
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a thorough understanding of photography, typography and printing techniques.