Confident Leader and Solutions-oriented Powerhouse
YOU: You are a detail-oriented master-problem solver who can harness the team to make a big impact. In this role, you will be at the center of making the national marketing team more effective and efficient by overseeing traffic management, reporting and analytics on the team’s productivity. You will inspire the team around how to do things better, faster and smarter and take a large role in the department successfully delivering projects on time and to spec.
THEM: Rapidly growing New York-based startup looking to expand its reach and develop as a national brand. This highly technology-driven Co. is focused on empowering clients and changing the way people buy & sell homes.
- Build, maintain, analyze and publish operational reports with workflow insights and actionable recommendations for improvements
- Oversee operational reporting from traffic teammates, encouraging partnership with local leaders to drive adoption and accuracy of internal tracking systems
- Own national asset management system and project management platforms
- Own team education programs related to resourcing, workflow, and project management, empowering the national marketing team to achieve their maximum potential and support
- Coach traffic and production teammates on best methods to assign work and enhance project processes
- Recognize and provide solutions for internal creative needs or project risks
- Assist in management and maintenance of freelance creative talent pool
- Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing
- Manage communication around shifting priorities with key stakeholders
- Partner with Regional leaders, Department heads and People & Culture partner to facilitate a consistent and effective onboarding process for all of Marketing employees to ensure new teammates are integrated effectively into the organization.
- 6-9 years of traffic/creative resource management experience
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills
- Exceptional problem-solving skills – ability to break a problem into components and understand how to test each component
- Demonstrated success to multi-task and deliver viable solutions in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Experience building scalable processes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Excellent and transparent communication skills and ability to influence across multiple functions
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Expertise in project management software such as Workfont, Basecamp, Asana, etc.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud, Workfront, Slack and GSuite preferred